Add a location to the map
To identify a location on the map, follow these steps:
- Zoom in to the location you want to save by double click the map or by zoom slider on the left.( Zoom must be 15 or greater )
- Click anywhere on the map, a red marker will appear on the map.
- You may drag the marker to optimize its location.
- click on save location button on the view or click remove to remove the marker.(If you are not logged in a login form will appear. Enter your user-name and password)
- the location will be saved and a eYamakan Location ID will be assigned as per the following image:
- The eYamakan ID will be used as a reference to the marker of the saved location.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easily create Web Help sites