Find and Track your location
eYamakan provides two important services find my location and track my location.
Note: Your web browser might ask for your permission to allow eYamakan know your location, to use the location service you need to enable the sharing of your location with eYamakan.
1. Find my location
- Click on Find My Location on Main Menu.
- The map will zoom in to your current location, a yellow marker will be added on your location provided with a button to save that location.
- The orange circle indicates the approximately area for your location.
2. Track my location
- Click on Start Tracking on Main Menu.
- When you click on Start Tracking the same button will toggle to Stop Tracking.
- The map will zoom in to your current location, and an orange marker will be added.
- While you are moving the orange marker will move to your new location.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Free PDF documentation generator